The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect in Europe on May 25, 2018. Dialog Insight is the only Canadian platform that allows handling electronic communications targeting Europeans in full compliance with this new regulation.
Our platform was already offering most of the necessary protections through its tools and consent center. However, a few additions have been made to specifically meet the European requirements:
- An Export button in the contact card allows exporting all the contact’s data including the communication history.
- A Delete button in the contact card allows the deletion of all communication data and history.
Upon activation of the “Behavioral Tracking” module:
- The contact cards display behavioral tracking consent status and its history.
- A behavioral tracking opt-out form is available for all communication channels.
- Injection rules (UTM campaign tracking) for emails have the option: “Apply only to tracked contacts”.