Full Stack programmer
*Must speak french
Culture and social life at DI
- Your happiness and fulfillment will be at the center of our concerns;
- A second family you can count on to take you further;
- Working on challenging and above all stimulating projects;
- A daily tradition: board games (at dinner or in the evening) … obvs, it’s now been on standby!;
- At least one 5 to 7 every month with your colleagues (now virtual);
- Depending on the season, there are always our famous parties which include a chalet, a team on fire and lots of fun … why did you do that to us 2020!?
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Ensure the development of a large-scale platform that operates in a high-capacity, highly competitive database environment;
- Design and program system functions and web interfaces to interact with them;
- Correct app weaknesses;
- Contribute to the success of the company.
- You are passionate about programming;
- You love to see the result of your code and its performance;
- You like well-documented code and proper testing;
- You have a lot of things you can see on your Git, it’s an asset to visualize your experience.
About Dialog Insight
- A company born in Quebec City and a leader in personalized marketing for more than 20 years;
- Owner of a technological platform that manages large databases of more than 25 million contacts, 5 billion annual email messages, and billions of transactions to servers;
- More than 60 employees in 4 offices (Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto and France);
- In full digital transformation towards Devops mode;
- To use innovative technologies!
Full Stack Programmer
I want to apply
All fields with * are required
This opportunity is not for you?