BuzzWords: Customer data platform, big data, marketing, analysis, business
- Support the client in identifying their needs and relevant technological solutions;
- Ensure an adequate analysis of customer needs and the various models (schematization of communications and data exchanges);
- Offer the best products and services to meet customer needs;
- Respond to support requests by making sure to respect our SLA;
- Evaluate the work required to meet the client’s needs in the context of our platform;
- Guide clients in adopting best practices on our platform by playing an advisory role;
- Keep up to date with the development of the application;
- Validate with analyst programmers the feasibility of the envisaged solutions;
- Design the technical analysis to meet the customer needs;
- Act as a CRM expert;
- Participate in the evolution and improvement of the application by suggesting improvements or additions
- Suggest new approaches, both operational and technological, to improve efficiency, stand out and innovate.
- 3 years of experience in managing or carrying out technical web projects;
- Demonstrate an analytical and advisory capacity;
- Excellent understanding of the technical aspects of the web (HTML, CSS, Google analytics)
- Knowledge of personalized marketing and CRM;
- Skilled in understanding clients’ issues and needs quickly;
- Have a sense of organization and demonstrate rigor;
- Be able to manage several projects at the same time (priority management);
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems quickly, to make decisions;
- You know how to document projects (project plan, progress reports, change requests);
- Yoiu’re an outstanding team player;
- You have good communication and relational skills;
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written);
- Have experience with the Dialog Insight platform (an asset).
Culture and social life at DI
- Passion, commitment and surpassing are at the heart of our culture;
- Customer focus, flexibility, excellence, distinction and integrity; five values that guide our daily decisions.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team on challenging and above all stimulating projects;
- A daily tradition: board games (at dinner or in the evening);
- Social and sports activities for all tastes.
- Company founded in Quebec specialized in personalized marketing for more than 20 years;
- More than 60 employees in three offices (Quebec, Montreal and Marseille);
- Teleworking with Teams from everywhere;
- Daily challenges and a team to support you.
Tous les champs mentionnés * sont requis
Cette opportunité ne te correspond pas?